Tuesday, June 8, 2010

When does this feeling end?

I told you to choose and you did. It hurts me so much to think back to the time we cuddled in the sunlight and you told me I was the one. Now that I am thinking you might be the one, you want someone else. It makes me feel like everything we had was ordinary. It was to you, I guess. I am replaceable obviously. But I don't take these things lightly, nor do I throw my feelings onto someone. You are my drug and it takes every inch of my being not to call you right now. I can't stand the thought of never having you again. I know I didn't always want you when I had you, but I needed time to realize what you actually meant to me. Everyone else is tired of me talking about you. It seems like this happens to everyone and you move on after time, but I don't really want to move on. The fact you don't want me anymore should tell me that we can't be together, but it just hurts. I thought that you still wanted me, but you don't. I have been living in some alternate universe and all of a sudden I am having to face reality. I really thought you would choose me, but you didn't. You just used me and left me the minute she called. How long do break-ups usually take because I feel like I should be better now. You moved on, so why can't I?