Friday, August 8, 2008

am I ready

So the Hairspray audition is next friday. It is so frustrating that I feel like I have been preparing to get the role and now i feel like I am preparing not to get it. I need to take it as a challenge and not let anyone tell me I'm not going to get it. I need to wake up in the morning and say, I am going to land myself a job today. I have prepared enough and i just need to trust that. I need to go in give the performance of my life that I know I can do and actually show people what I can do, instead of putting myself down before I even get there. I am the one who isnt giving myself the chance to get the job and that is not fair. I have so much that I have worked for and actually completed. I need to pretend that I am doing the audition in Corvallis.
1. wake up and say "this is my day".
2. before I walk in the room, this is my challenge.
3. I am ready.
4. breath in penny.
5. good job no matter what happens I have accomplished somethign just being there.